Creating guest cards
The temporary guest cards are issued when you register the guest in the registration system. No further reports are required.
The guest cards can be sent digitally via email or directly to the guest's smart phone, with the reservation confirmation or the rental agreement.
Advantages of the digital guest card:
- The guest card is "mobile". It can be sent via email and saved locally on a smart phone.
- Owners and landlords register their guests and send out the guest card independently.
- With this system we are able to reduce material costs and simplify the work process.
Create a temporary guest card
As a host, you can create a temporary guest card with your personal login. You can order your personal login from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log into the WebClient.
- Enter the personal data of all your apartment users under «guest reports».
- After successfully entering the data, the personal guest cards will be sent to the specified email address. The guest cannot register himself using the «pre-check in» function.
- Using a link in the email, the guests save the guest card on their smart phone (Wallet für iOS or WalletPasses für Android) or print it out as a PDF document.
Below you will find step-by-step instructions for pre-check in and the pre-registration of guests.