Sponsors and foundations
Binntal nature park has a number of service level agreements with the federal government and the Canton of Valais, under which it runs projects to preserve the natural and agricultural landscape of the park and to promote sustainable agriculture. There have been many successful projects in recent years. The federal government and the Canton of Valais are the park's main funding partners.
We would like to thank all the organizations which support Binntal nature park:
- Federal Office for the Environment FOEN.
- Canton of Valais (Forests and Countryside Service)
- Communes of Binn, Ernen, Grengiols, Goms and Bister
- Fonds Landschaft Schweiz
- Stiftung Landschaftsschutz
- Lotteriefonds Zürich
- Loterie Romande
- Patenschaft für die Berggemeinden
- Pro Natura
- Ernst Göhner Foundation
- Pro Patria
- Schweizer Berghilfe
- Sophie and Karl Binding Foundation
- Innotour – State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO
- Forst Aletsch
- Forst Goms
- WWF Oberwallis
- Raiffeisenbank Aletsch-Goms
Many other sponsors, donors and volunteers support Binntal nature park; a full list of names can be found in the park association's annual report.